The organizing committee of the international event SLONANO 2013 to be held at Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana Slovenia, from 23 to 25 October 2013, offers opportunity for company presentation.
SLONANO 2013 will concentrate on three major topics " p-electron nano structures ", " Inorganic nanostructures and composits ", " Nano-shaped material for energy production".
We are expecting over 150 participants, among them some of the most acknowledged researchers.
The event organizing partners are “Jožef Stefan” Institute, Slovenia, National Institute of Chemistry Slovenia and Center of Excellence NANOCENTER.
We truly belive that SLONANO 2013 is an excellent opportunity for your company to present and promote its services and products. Two types of exhibition are available:
- There are five exhibition lots available in front of the main Lecture hall. Desk, chairs, electrical power and internet connections will be made available to the exhibitors.
Also includes is appearance of company's logo on the event's webpage and in the Abstract Book.
Contribution is 300 EUR (excluding VAT).
- There are several small areas were you can display your promotion material or presentation posters. Also includes is appearance of company's logo on the event's webpage and in the Abstract Book.
Contribution is 250 EUR (excluding VAT).
Please send confirmation and prefered type of exhibiton to: email@example.com
Include also full name of the company, name of the representative, your company's logo (.JPG) in high resolution, and contact information by October 16, 2013.
Payments of the contributions should be made by October 16, 2013 by Bank Transfer:
- with notification: SLONANO 2013 + Company name (+VAT for EU members)
- bank name: Bank of Slovenia
- bank address: Slovenska cesta 35, 1505 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- IBAN: SI56011006030344242
- SWIFT: BSLJSI2X
- Account No.: 01100-6030344242
- Account holder: Institut Jozef Stefan
- VAT number: SI55560822
- amount 300 EUR + VAT OR 250 EUR + VAT
For further information please contact the Conference Secretary, Mrs. Martina Knavs
(firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: +386 477 1 477 32 20 ; fax : +386 1 477 39 98).
For full and up to date information about SLONANO 2013 please bookmark the event website at www.slonano.si.